Curricula is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our growing team. If you’re a friendly, techie, high energy person that believes in cyber security, read on. If you don’t like helping others, we aren’t going to be a great fit for you. Curricula is a fun SaaS company that makes fun security awareness training fun for businesses around the world. Employees learn how to defend against our characters from simulated real-world phishing training right in their inbox, so they become part of our story.
Essentially we make cartoons that teach people how to stay safe online. We’re putting en end to Death by PowerPoint.
The Technical Support Specialist will support Curricula customers and their technical requests. This role will be responsible for directly interacting with Curricula customers and using best practices to communicate with them. You will act as the face of Curricula, helping point customers in the right direction on anything from technical configurations to complex whitelisting implementations of our phishing simulator. This role is dedicated to continuing to build a scalable and repeatable support process to get customer’s their answers fast and accurate. Sound like you want to be a part of Curricula?
- 3+ years in a SaaS support or technical support roles.
- Proven experience supporting and explaining SaaS technologies.
- Background implementing and supporting basic cyber security controls.
- Background in online learning technologies and support systems.
- Able to create and demonstrate reputable technical support processes.
- Self starter and confident in your technical explanations to others.
- Expertise with CRM/Support tools – Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, SaaS tools.
- Responsive to customer questions and understanding problems.
- Expertise in Active Directory and SSO technology integrations.
- Expertise in email technologies – email whitelisting, SPAM devices, and deliverability challenges.
- Familiarity with supporting technical IT teams. (CISO, IT Director, Information Security Professionals)
- You care greatly about the success of others.
- Outgoing, creative, and motivated to build new ideas and processes.
- Passionate about online learning software and technologies.
- Confident but caring in difficult conversations.
In the first month you will:
- Learn about Curricula’s core values, culture, and meet the Curriculoos!
- Learn about our target market, customers, market position, and common trends growing within the security awareness training industry.
- Understand the problem we solve and how our software helps develop a change in security culture.
- Learn how to maintain accurate records of all support activities including calls, e-mails, conversations, meetings, and follow-up activities.
- Learn to demonstrate and support Curricula’s software.
- Deeply understand the security awareness market, customer behaviors, and how to support them.
- Practice mock support activities to polish your approach.
In the next month and beyond:
- Manage a systematic approach to support our customers using a series of educational techniques and understanding the customer’s onboarding journey.
- Conduct meetings with our success team to learn how Curricula’s software helps them.
- Continue to perfect your support messaging and understand technical challenges.
- Demonstrate your ability to consistently answer and resolve technical support questions.
- Understand the entire customer journey including demo, onboarding, customer success, renewal, and product management.
What it takes to become a Curriculoo
- You want to make a difference to educate others on cyber security across the world.
- You never say the words “that’s not my job.”
- You can easily demonstrate why Curricula stands out in the crowd.
- You utilize critical thinking skills, asking the right questions to provoke meaningful responses.
- You’re a great listener and use that skill to your advantage.
- You communicate casually with people using a level of persistence that is endearing.
- You are not afraid of using the phone .
- You can explain Curricula to us in 30 seconds.
Why you’ll love Curricula
- High energy and fun team work environment
- We care about you and our community deeply
- Be a part of Atlanta’s growing startup community
- Paid Health and Dental plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learn from an amazing team with full support in your role
- As Curricula scales, there will be opportunities to grow in your career
To confirm your resume actually gets reviewed, tell us your favorite cartoon and why in your cover letter.