Curricula is growing fast, and we are looking for a Production Artist to join our fun creative team. Our mission is to fix boring employee security awareness training. Our platform delivers short, animated stories to teach employees about cyber security throughout the year. Companies around the world depend on our team to create fun, informative, and engaging training content that makes security stick with their employees. We’ve created an animated world of heroes, villains, and stories that all help educate everyone to stay safe against online threats.
We need your help to bring our characters and stories to life. If you’re excited about animation and teaching others, we want to hear from you!
- Experience with illustrating for animation production
- Experience with storyboard creation and process
- Must be able to interpret ideas into concept artwork and production assets
- Creativity to develop engaging stories for animated training
- Abilities to find repeatability in the Curricula art style, color palettes, and overall animation design.
- Fluent in Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Canva, Sketch, Project Management software, Storyboarding
Nice to haves:
- Background working with an animation team
- Experience with character animation processs
- Experience with character rigging process
- Strong sense of humor reflected through story development
- Background working with educational content or eLearning
- Background explaining technical concepts to non-technical people
Why you’ll love Curricula
- High energy and fun team work environment
- Be a part of Atlanta’s growing startup community
- Paid Health and Dental plan
- Free coffee, snacks, and team lunches in Atlanta office
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible remote working available
- Learn from an amazing team with full support in your role
- As Curricula scales, there will be opportunities to grow in your career
- You’re helping make people safe
In your cover letter, tell us what your favorite cartoon is and why.