Curricula is growing fast, and we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our fun team. Curricula’s mission is to fix boring employee security awareness training. Our platform delivers short, animated stories to teach employees about cyber security throughout the year. Companies around the world depend on our team to create fun, informative, and engaging training content that makes security stick with their employees. We’ve created an animated world of heroes, villains, and stories that all help educate everyone to stay safe against online threats. Sound interesting? Well read on to you see what you’ll be doing!
We need your help to help us expand our content marketing strategy to help educate others about security awareness. Our primary audience covers CISOs, IT Directors, and Information security professionals at organizations across the world in a variety of industries. Your primary responsibility will be to own the marketing content production and editorial calendar including weekly blog posts, social media management, monthly webinars, customer marketing campaigns, sales enablement content, and developing resources to make learning cyber security fun. You’ll be part of an expert team that will help you become the voice of Curricula’s content marketing program.
If you’re ready to make an immediate impact with a fun, talented team of Curriculoos, we want to hear from you.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing / content management who is ready to rock their editorial calendar and deliver amazing work
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in a non-technical way
- Clear capability to tell marketing stories in a narrative format (not sales-y)
- Understanding of how cyber security plays a role in every individual’s life
- Strong writer who can produce case studies, checklists, guides, and other customer-facing resources
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit, and publish content in WordPress
- Experience in HubSpot (or marketing automation equivalent) to run email marketing campaigns (drips/nurtures) and monthly customer newsletter
- Ability to manage Curricula’s social media presence on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and revamping our Instagram
- Strong understanding of keyword optimization – SEO, SERP, and Google Analytics
- Design experience in Canva / equivalent graphic design tool to assist with the design of long-form content such as whitepapers, ebooks, checklists, and buyer guides
Why you’ll love Curricula
- High energy and fun work environment
- Be a part of Atlanta’s growing startup community
- Paid Health and Dental plan
- Free coffee, snacks, and team lunches in our office at the Atlanta Tech Village
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible remote working available
- Learn from an amazing team with full support in your role
- As Curricula scales, there will be opportunities to grow in your career
- You’re helping make people safe with cyber security in this increasingly dangerous world
We’re doing big things here at Curricula and want to hear why you should be part of our story. Also, tell us about your favorite cartoon in your cover letter.