Curricula is growing fast, and we are looking for a Customer Success Lead to join our growing team. We are looking for a high energy person that believes in the mission of educating people about security to keep them safe. Curricula is a fun SaaS company that makes fun security awareness training content that’s delivered to employees around the world. Employees learn how to defend against our characters from simulated real-world phishing training right in their inbox, so they become part of the story.
The Customer Success Lead will support, onboard, and educate Curricula customers. They will be responsible for coaching customers and building continuous updates to the Curricula onboarding program. The role will act as the lead to our customer success team to help Curricula customers make the most out of their online learning journey. A focus on building large online communities to help with automated onboarding and self-service troubleshooting will be a priority for this role . Sound like you want to be a part of Curricula?
- 5+ years in a SaaS support or customer success
- Proven experience supporting and explaining SaaS technologies
- Deep understanding of building online learning communities
- Focus on building onboarding programs and self-service PLG support
- Background implementing and supporting basic cyber security controls
- Background in online learning technologies, LMS, and support systems
- Self starter and confident in helping customers succeed in SaaS
- Expertise with CRM/Support tools – Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, Zendesk, Zoom, SaaS tools
- Responsive to customer questions and translating customer feedback
- Familiarity with onboarding into SaaS (CISO, IT Director, Information Security Professionals)
- Expertise with SaaS onboarding processes and presenting metrics to management
- You care greatly about the success of others
- Outgoing, creative, and motivated to build new ideas and processes
- Passionate about online learning software and technologies
- Confident but caring in difficult conversations
In the first month you will:
- Learn about Curricula’s core values, culture, and meet the Curriculoos!
- Learn about our target market, customers, market position, and common trends growing within the security awareness training industry.
- Understand the problem we solve and how our software helps develop a change in security culture.
- Learn how to maintain accurate records of all success activities including calls, e-mails, conversations, meetings, and follow-up activities.
- Learn through a series of conversational incentives to demonstrate Curricula’s software.
- Understand the security awareness market and usage behaviors
- Learn the automation and workflows that make Curricula work
- Practice mock support/onboarding activities to polish your approach.
The next month and beyond:
- Manage a systematic approach to support our customers using a series of educational techniques and understanding the buyer’s onboarding journey.
- Conduct meetings with our customers to understand their needs and how Curricula’s software can help.
- Continue to perfect your onboarding messaging and understand technical challenges
- Create a program to enable online self-service learning for PLG customers
- Demonstrate your ability to consistently lead the success team
- Understand the entire customer journey including demo, onboarding, customer success, renewal, and product management.
What it takes to be a Curriculoo:
- You want to make a difference to educate others on cyber security across the world.
- You never say the words “that’s not my job.”
- You have what it takes to hear no and identify the why. You can easily demonstrate why Curricula stands out in the crowd.
- You utilize critical thinking skills, asking the right questions to provoke meaningful responses.
- You’re a great listener and use that skill to your advantage
- You are great at communicating how to solve problems for others.
- You are not afraid of using the phone as part of supporting others.
- You can explain Curricula to someone in 30 seconds.
- We’ll help teach you the pitch, but you’ll need to be your own expert at sharing the Curricula story.
Why you’ll love Curricula
- High energy and fun team work environment
- We care about you
- Be a part of Atlanta’s growing startup community
- Paid Health and Dental plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learn from an amazing team with full support in your role
- As Curricula scales, there will be opportunities to grow in your career
Tell us about your favorite cartoon and why.