Curricula is growing fast, and we are looking for an Account Executive to join our team. We are looking for a high-energy person who believes in educating people about cyber security to keep them and their organizations safe.
Our mission is to fix boring employee security awareness training. Curricula’s platform delivers short, animated stories to teach employees about cyber security throughout the year. Companies around the world depend on our team to create fun, informative, and engaging training content that makes security stick with their employees. We’ve created a world of heroes, villains, and stories that all help educate everyone to stay safe against online threats. Sound interesting?
If you’re ready to make an immediate impact with a fun, talented team of Curriculoos, we want to hear from you.
- 3+ years sales experience in SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Familiarity with CRM + Sales tools (Hubspot, Outreach, Salesforce, LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with sales to IT executives (CISO, IT Director, Infosec Management)
- Familiarity with SaaS sales lifecycle
- Proven track record selling software
- Outgoing, creative, and motivated to close deals
- High confidence in your conversations
- Extremely good listening skills that can adapt your conversation
In the first month, you will:
- Learn about Curricula’s core values and culture.
- Learn about our target market, customers, market position, and common trends growing. within the security awareness training industry.
- Understand the problem we solve and how our software helps develop a change in security culture.
- Learn how to maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, e-mails, conversations, meetings, demos, and follow-up activities.
- Build a series of conversational incentives to demonstrate Curricula’s software.
- Practice mock sales activities to polish your approach.
The next month and beyond:
- Manage a systematic approach for conversational selling using a series of educational techniques and understanding the buyer’s journey.
- Use any means necessary (email, phone calls, voicemails, social media, singing telegram, happy hour, etc) to engage in meaningful conversations and relationships.
- Conduct meetings with decision-makers to understand their needs and how Curricula’s software can help.
- Continue to perfect your conversational messaging, sales pitch, and ability to demo Curricula
- Demonstrate your ability to consistently complete qualified demos.
- Understand the entire sales cycle including onboarding, customer success, renewal, and product management.
What it takes to be successful
- You want to make a difference to educate others on cyber security across the world.
- You never say the words “that’s not my job.”
- You have what it takes to hear no and identify the why. You’ll demonstrate why Curricula will make organizations more secure.
- You utilize critical thinking skills, asking the right questions to provoke meaningful responses.
- You are proficient in many ways of communicating with people with a level of persistence that is endearing…even on the tenth outreach call.
- You are not afraid of using the phone as part of your outreach cadence.
- You can explain Curricula to someone in 30 seconds.
- We’ll help teach you the pitch, but you’ll need to be your own expert at telling the Curricula story.
Why you’ll love Curricula
- High energy and fun teamwork environment
- Be a part of Atlanta’s growing startup community
- Paid Health and Dental plan
- Free coffee and snacks (if in ATL)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Remote working arrangements
- Learn from an amazing team with full support in your role
- As Curricula scales, there will be opportunities to grow in your career
We’re doing big things here at Curricula and want to hear why you should be part of our story. Also, tell us about your favorite cartoon in your cover letter.